If you live in Vista, CA or the 92081 area, we encourage you to learn about your options at a restoration dentist office. We are conveniently located and can provide you with the restoration services you need to have a fully restored smile after you have cracked, chipped, broken or lost one of your teeth. At El Camino Dental Arts, we treat both children and adults, so call (760) 692-1065 with any of your family’s restoration needs.
Learn About Your Options at a Restoration Dentist Office
If you have damaged a tooth, do not assume that it will need to be extracted. Very often, we can restore the tooth, returning it to a natural looking appearance while also making it fully functional. This is something that we do on a daily basis as a restoration dentist. Whether you have slightly cracked a tooth or lost it completely – we can help. Here are some of the popular solutions we provide in our 92081 dental office.
- Dental fillings. Typically, we use dental fillings to restore a tooth that has suffered decay or a small portion of the enamel has been lost or chipped off. Fillings can be tooth-colored, placed and hardened in one visit, making them incredibly popular and convenient.
- Inlays. When the damage is larger or more substantial than what a filling can correct, we may recommend inlays. We bond inlays inside the tips of the tooth for a durable restoration.
- Onlays. You may have heard of mini-crowns. If so, they are probably referring to onlays. We use this solution when an extensive restoration is required, yet it does not need to be as significant as actually capping the tooth.
- Dental crowns. At our Vista dentist office, we use dental crowns when a large portion of the enamel is gone or the damage is severe. A crown is the most complete restoration for damaged teeth because it is a cap that surrounds the tooth and prevents anything from coming in direct contact with it.
- Dental bridges. If you have lost one or several teeth, dental bridges can restore them. They are best used for partial tooth loss when the remaining teeth are strong enough to support the bridge.
- Dental implants. Many of our 92081 patients use dental implants because they provide a sturdy and natural looking tooth replacement that does not rely on any of the surrounding teeth.
Which type of restoration is right for me?
This is a question that we hear on a regular basis and why you should learn more about your options at a restoration dentist office. It is not necessarily the case that only one solution will work for you. In fact, you may be able to choose between fillings, inlays, and onlays for a damaged tooth. Which one is likely to do the best job typically depends on the size of the damage. However, if you are in a hurry and need an immediate restoration, you may need a filling and then have to come back for an onlay at a later date, etc. Our goal is to provide you with the right solution the first time so we will be very clear in which one we think will last the longest and be the most durable.
The same is true for restoring a lost tooth in our 92081 dental office. There are several ways to do so and which one we recommend will be based on the condition of your remaining teeth, how much time you have to dedicate to the restoration, any budgetary concerns that you have, and your lifestyle goals. For some people dental bridges work incredibly well while others are best served by dental implants. Cosmetic dentistry has evolved to the point where you, as a patient, have options. Our job is to inform you as to what they are and make the recommendation that we feel is best for your particular situation. Ultimately, however, you are in control of your treatment plan.
To discuss your options further, schedule an appointment with El Camino Dental Arts by calling (760) 692-1065.
Using an implant restoration to replace a lost tooth is a common technique in dentistry and oral health treatments. Using dental implants is a process that has been around since the very dawn of dentistry. …
As a Vista restorative dentist, we specialize in correcting teeth that have been damaged due to an accident or an infection. While most of the time, our patients come in for preventative care like teeth …
Thanks to technological advancements, there are quite a few options to choose from when your teeth start to decay. However, if your teeth have not reached the extent where extraction is the only option, you …
With physical appearance becoming more and more important by the day, having a beautiful Smile Makeover can do wonders for boosting one’s attitude, self-confidence, appearance and the way you are looked at by the world …