El Camino Dental Arts Patient Information
El Camino Dental Arts is a Vista-based family dental practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using the state-of-the-art dental equipment. We are a multi-specialty dental practice that offers cosmetic dentistry, crowns, veneers, orthodontics, implants and dentures.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Drs. Schmidt, Norton, and Hsu and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 760-692-1065 and experience why our patients think El Camino Dental Arts is the best dentist in Vista.
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Erich Schmidt
DR. ERICH SCHMIDT
Dr. Erich Schmidt has provided excellent family dental care in the San Diego area over 10 years. Dr. Schmidt's philosophy has always been "As a team, we pride ourselves on making dentistry a rewarding experience for our patients."
The latest in modern dentistry has many exciting benefits to offer. We look forward to sharing these benefits with you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Crowns
- Doctor of Dental Surgery University of Washington School of Dentistry 1997
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry U.S. Navy 1998
- FORCE Orthodontics Advanced CE Program
- Triplex Invisible Braces
- ClearCorrect Invisible Braces
- Member of American Orthodontic Society
Dr. Jon Norton
DR. JON NORTON
Graduate of UCLA with post graduate training & experience in Prosthodontics, including Certification in Branemark Implants. Dr. Norton has been a valued member of the El Camino Dental Arts Team since 2014. He is a long time resident of San Marcos, practicing in North County San Diego since 1990. During his career, Dr. Norton has generously participated in multiple community clinics and in the National Network for Oral Health Access.
- Custom Dentures & Partials
- Implant Supported Removable Appliances
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery University of California at Los Angeles 1990
Dr. Anna Hsu
El Camino Dental Arts is proud to welcome to our team of associates, Dr. Anna Hsu, DDS, MS Periodontist and Implantologist. Dr. Hsu is a graduate of University of California, San Francisco. She has practiced in California since 2005 and currently resides in Carlsbad with her husband and son. Dr. Hsu holds several scholastic fellowships and honors including Fellowship from the International Congress of Implantology. Dr. Hsu is pleased to provide treatment and maintenance of Dr. Mark Krupp's former periodontal patients, as Dr. Krupp is now enjoying his retirement years in Tennessee. Please call our office to schedule your introductory meeting with Dr. Hsu, today.
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Periodontal Specialist University of California at San Francisco
- Master in Science Degree Oral & Craniofacial Sciences 2009-2012
- Doctor of Dental Surgery University of California at San Francisco 2000-2005
- Bachelor of Arts Economics University of California at Berkley 1996-2000
- Periodontal Treatments for gum disease
- Osseous Surgery
- GTR Dental Implants and Bone Grafting
- Sinus Lift
- Connective and Gingival Grafts
- American Academy of Periodontology
- California Dental Association
Dr. Debra Edson, DMD
Doctor of Medical Dentistry
Dr. Debra Edson, DMD is our root canal specialist at El Camino Dental Arts. Dr. Edson has been practicing dentistry for over 15 years. She served as a US Naval Dental Officer serving reservists and active duty personnel from 2008-2010. She is married and is an active mother of 2 twin daughters. Welcom Dr. Edson!
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry Tufts School of Dental Medicine: Boston 2002
- Certificate of Erdodontics University of Southern California: Los Angeles 2008
- Nursing Certificate Minnesota State University 1992
- Root Canal Treatments and Retreatment using Surgical Microscope
About Our Team
The talent and skill you want in a dental team!
El Camino Dental Arts boasts a qualified and enthusiastic staff that is ready to help you find the dental solution you need.
Our Front Office Staff
The first people you will see when you visit us will be our Front Office Staff. Cheerful and welcoming, they will arrange your appointments and help you with any financial questions you may have.
Our Dental Hygienists and Assistants
The dental team at your Vista dentist is made up of top-notch professionals. Knowledgeable and passionate about oral health, our dental Hygienists and Assistants are ready to answer your questions and put you at ease during your visit.