El Camino Dental Arts is a Oceanside based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using state-of-the art dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Drs. Schmidt, Krupp, and Lacombe and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 760-692-1065 and experience why our patients think El Camino Dental Arts is the best dentist in Oceanside.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Erich SchmidtDr. Erich Schmidt has provided excellent family dental care in the San Diego area over 10 years. Dr. Schmidt's philosophy has always been that "As a team, we pride ourselves on making dentistry a rewarding experience for our patients."
The latest in modern dentistry has many exciting benefits to offer. We look forward to sharing these benefits with you.
- DDS from University of Washington School of Dentistry 1997
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry U.S. Navy 1998
- FORCE Orthodontics Advanced CE Program
- Triplex Invisible Braces
- ClearCorrect Invisible Braces
- Member of American Orthodontic Society
Dr. Mark J. KruppDr. Krupp has provided Periodontal & Implant services in San Diego for twenty-four years. He has incorporated modern, cutting edge technology in Periodontal treatment & Implant placement, at El Camino Dental Arts over 15 years.
Dr. Krupp has always strived to minimize discomfort during and after treatment. He uses cutting edge techology in techniques, instruments and patient medications.
- DDS from University of Minnesota 1982
- Periodontal specialist degree from University of Minnesota 1984
- Dental Implant training from Misch Implant Institute 1991
- Non-Surgical and Surgical Treatments to eliminate deep-seated periodontal infection
- Soft-Tissue Grafting to correct gum recession
- Bone Grafting to replace jaw bone lost from periodontal disease
- Dental Implant Placement to provide support for fixed-in tooth replacement or to secure a removable denture
Dr. Jan M. Lacombe
Dr. Lacombe has provided Root Canals with a Gentle Touch at El Camino Dental Arts for over 10 years.Education
- DDS from University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry 1978
- Naval Dental Post Graduate Endodontics 1987
Dr. Jon NortonGraduate of UCLA with post graduate training & experience in Prosthodontics, including a Certification in Branemark Implants. Dr. Norton has been a valued member of the El Camino Dental Arts Team since 2014. He is a long time resident of San Marcos, practicing in North County San Diego since 1990. During his career, Dr. Norton has generously participated in multiple community clinics and in the National Network for Oral Health Access.
Dr. Norton's services include:
- Custom Dentures & Partials
- Implant Supported Removable Appliances
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry
About Our Team
The talent and skill you want in a dental team!
El Camino Dental Arts boasts a qualified and enthusiastic staff that is ready to help you find the dental solution you need.Our Front Office Staff
The first people you will see when you visit us will be our Front Office Staff. Cheerful and welcoming, they will arrange your appointments and help you with any financial questions you may have.Our Dental Hygienists and Assistants
The dental team at your Vista Way dentist is made up of top-notch professionals. Knowledgeable and passionate about oral health, our dental Hygienists and Assistants are ready to answer your questions and put you at ease during your visit.